Friday 18 March 2011

Calling Stored procedure through Forms Personalization

Here is my first post, Calling stored procedure through Forms Personalization in Oracle apps for the user entered values.

Following are the steps to be followed :


Conditions :

Trigger Event : WHEN-VALIDATE-RECORD

Trigger Object : As appropriate

Condition : As appropriate

Actions :

Seq : 10

Type : Builtin

Description : Calling Stored procedure

Language : All

Builtin Type : Execute a Procedure

Argument :

='DECLARE
l_retcode NUMBER
l_errbuf   VARCHAR2(2000);
BEGIN
xx_custom_package.main_procedure(l_retcode,l_errbuf,'||${item.BLOCK_NAME.ITEM_NAME.value}||','||
${item.BLOCK_NAME.ITEM_NAME.value}||');
END'

3 comments:

  1. Wrong post. Argument not working. Single quote is not sufficient to execute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kunal for the reply. Your input is much valuable to me.Your the first to comment on my blog. Am happy :)

    Coming to this post, It has worked for me whatever I have posted and I have successfully delivered this work. But, I am not sure why it didnt work for you.

    ReplyDelete